- 1 Timsbury Ash Goat Pyramid - keep chilled until the last minute
- Zest and juice of 1 large lime
- 3 large tablespoons of Seggiano Acacia Honey
- A couple of mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pack of Toast for Cheese Apricots, Pistachios & Sunflower Seeds
Recipe Nick Horwood
Photographer David Lewis
Origo plate by
available from Shannon
1. In a small pan, warm over a low heat the honey and lime. Stir continuously until
the honey has loosened (do not boil). Take off the heat and stir in the chopped
2. Set the syrup aside for 1 hour for the flavours to infuse.
3. Bring the Pyramid out of the fridge. Slice the Ash pyramid on to plates
and arrange with Toast for Cheese Apricots, Pistachios & Sunflower Seeds.
4. Re-warm the syrup and drizzle over the Goats’ cheese.
5. Done! This is the simplest, easiest and most wonderful light dessert recipe ever.
Domaine de la Pigeade - Muscat de Beaumes De Venise 2010