Cheese Wedding Cakes
- An all-British cheese wedding cake that includes stunning examples of everyone’s favourite cheeses: a hard cows’ milk cheese that’s older than Cheddar; a rich, classic Stilton; a British twist on Brie, and to top it all; a light, fresh and mousse-like goats’ milk cheese. Serves 35 to 50 People.
- An elegant, five-tiered cake that features a fabulous British sheep’s milk cheese, a rich and creamy Brie-style cheese, a Fourme d’Ambert for the fans of creamy French blue cheeses, while the top two tiers are a British take on a Camembert, and a soft and delicate, ash-covered goats’ milk cheese. Serves 40 to 55 People.
- A four-tier cake with an exceptional mix of varieties. Featuring a trio of classic British favourites: a Welsh Cheddar, a British Brie, and an impeccably creamy Stilton. To top it all off, there is a full-flavoured washed-rind cheese from the Champagne region of France. Serves 55 to 80 People.
- Four-tiers of style, grace, and, of course, flavour. This cake boasts a perfect marriage of French and British cheeses. On the British groom’s side there is a crumbly and delicate Cornish Yarg, wrapped handsomely in nettles, and a top hat of ashy goats’ milk cheese. The French bride’s side features an earthy and subtle Tomme, along with a famously rich and creamy offering that is appropriately dressed in white. Serves 55 to 80 People.
- A British tour-de-force that is perfect for all palates, but especially so for vegetarians, as this cheese wedding cake is completely vegetarian. Featuring a fresh and crumbly Yarg, a creamy British Brie, a classic Stilton and a light and crumbly sheep’s milk cheese. Serves 60 to 85 People.
- A striking cheese wedding cake made entirely from British cheeses, both traditional and modern. The classic cheeses are: a tangy Lancashire and a rich Stilton, while the modern cheeses include: a powerful British Brie, a creamy sheep’s milk cheese, and a light, delicate goats’ milk cheese. Serves 75 to 110 People.
- A six-tier cheese wedding cake with something for everyone: a fruity Brie, a fresh and clean tasting Yarg, an earthy Tomme de Savoie, a sweet and gentle blue, a rich triple-cream and topped off with a voluptuous delicacy from the Champagne region of France. Serves 95 to 140 People.
- A quintessentially classic combination of everyone’s favourite cheeses: a fruity, powerful Brie de Meaux; a rich, organic Welsh Cheddar; a smooth and creamy traditional Stilton, topped with a sinfully creamy soft cheese and a light, delicate sheep’s milk cheese. Serves 105 to 150 People.
- Six tiers that showcase some of the finest cheeses across Britain and Europe: a powerful and fruity Brie, a moreish and nutty hard cheese from Switzerland, a classic Stilton, a delicate goats’ milk cheese from France, a creamy British sheep’s milk cheese, and a wonderful washed rind cheese from France’s Champagne region. Serves 140 to 200 People.
- Every wedding needs something old (a traditional Cheddar), something new (a delicate sheep’s milk cheese), something borrowed (a British take on a Camembert) and something blue (a rich and mellow offering from Cornwall). We may not be able to provide a silver sixpence in your shoe, but we think a sinfully rich Delice de Bourgogne, and the crumbly Duckett’s Caerphilly, to be even better. Serves 150 to 215 People.
- A show-stopping mix of classic and modern cheeses: a full-flavoured, traditional West Country Cheddar; a delicious, rich blue; a pair of sinfully creamy softs, all topped by a light and crumbly sheep’s milk cheese. Serves 180 to 270 People.