Our Essential Festive Cheeses
Our Essential Festive Cheeses would make every day Christmas Day
From all the classic British and European Cheeses, we have selected ten styles of cheese which make our Christmas, and which we hope will make yours.
All are collected from British farms, or directly imported from Europe by us.
These cheeses make perfect individual gifts, or they may be combined to create a bespoke cheese selection.
- A delicious, ripened, pasteurised, English goat log that is mellow and creamy.The Fine Cheese Co.£10.00
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.15Out of Stock
- Unpasteurised sheeps' milk and matured in the Roquefort caves.The Fine Cheese Co.£14.55
- Washbourne is made by Debbie Mumford on the Sharpham Estate, which is gloriously situated on the ...The Fine Cheese Co.£8.30Out of Stock
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- Delicate and creamy ewes’ milk cheese with a gentle flavour. Made in Berkshire by the Wigmores. I...The Fine Cheese Co.£16.75Out of Stock