Our Essential Christmas Cheeses
Our Essential Festive Cheeses would make every day Christmas Day
From all the classic British and European Cheeses, we have selected the styles of cheese which make our Christmas, and which we hope will make yours.
All are collected from British farms, or directly imported from Europe by us.
These cheeses make perfect individual gifts, or they may be combined to create a bespoke cheese selection.
- An unpasteurised, ashed, French goats cheese log, that is both creamy and full-flavoured.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.75Out of Stock
- An intensely rich and creamy Stilton , with a deep, lingering, complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.25
- Award-winning Bath Blue is a creamy, Stilton-style organic blue cheese from the South West.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.50
- A delicious, ripened, pasteurised, English goat log that is mellow and creamy.The Fine Cheese Co.£10.00
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.95
- Unpasteurised sheep's milk and matured in the Roquefort caves.The Fine Cheese Co.£16.95
- A pasteurised English camembert-style cheese, with the thinnest rind and a fruity tang.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.90
- A traditional, unpasteurised, blue cheese from the vale of Belvoir.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.75