Dardiman’s California Fruit Crisps
DARDIMAN’S CALIFORNIA FRUIT CRISPS
Here comes the sun.
Annie Babayan started making Fruit Crisps around her kitchen table with fruits from her own backyard: California. In making them on a larger scale, she chose not to change anything.
The perfectly ripe fruit is carefully sliced, then slowly dehydrated to preserve its natural aroma, taste and nutrients - without any preservatives, additives or sugar. It’s a one-of-a-kind product, especially as each snack pack contains just 25-30 calories per portion.
Fruit Crisps are raw, vegan and kosher. They have no added sugar, no preservatives, no sulphur, no colouring, no artificial additives of any kind and no gluten. Each crisp is vitamin rich and much of a fruit’s vitamin content is in the rind, which is why it’s left on.
- Tuck into these thinly sliced fruit crisps for a real, snack-sized taste of the summerDardiman’s California£2.25
- At 25-30 calories per portion, these are an incredibly healthy snackDardiman’s California£2.25
- A delicate, fruit treat that can be eaten at any time of the dayDardiman’s California£5.25
- A delicate, snack-sized fruit treat that can be eaten at any time of the dayDardiman’s California£2.25
- All the way from Hawaii, this fruit is a one-of-a-kindDardiman’s California
Regular Price: £5.25
Special Price £4.20
- All the way from Hawaii, this fruit is a one-of-a-kind snackDardiman’s California
Regular Price: £2.25
Special Price £1.80
- A vitamin rich snack capable of embellishing a cheese celebration cakeDardiman’s California£2.25
- Tuck into these thinly sliced fruit crisps for a real taste of the summerDardiman’s California£5.75
- At 25-30 calories per portion, these are an incredibly healthy treatDardiman’s California£5.25Out of Stock