The Fine Cheese Co. Crackers and Biscuits for Cheese
How the Crackers Came to Life
Through selling cheese in our original Bath shop, we were struck by two thoughts:
- Why are there are so many great cheeses, and so few great crackers to go with them?
- If celery is a natural partner for blue cheese, and walnuts for goats’ cheese, why can’t you put the celery or the walnuts in a cracker to partner cheese? And that was how the crackers were born.
- A set of quintessentially English ‘biscuits’ to accompany fine English cheesesThe Fine Cheese Co.£8.27
- All Toast for Cheese, as a set. 10% OFF individual item price.The Fine Cheese Co.£13.52
- A gluten-free crunchy cracker for any hard cheese.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.35
- Crumbly texture with a hint of sweetness to flatter full-flavoured cows’ milk cheesesThe Fine Cheese Co.£3.35Out of Stock
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt, Rosemary and Chive crackers, in one gorgeous tinThe Fine Cheese Co.£13.95
- All-butter, large, crisp, neutral biscuits for cheese.The Fine Cheese Co.£2.95
- All-butter, sweet and crumbly finger biscuits for cheese.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.50
- All-butter, and all-English, oat biscuits for cheese.The Fine Cheese Co.£2.95
- Crispy-textured crackers for cheese, with a dark 'nutty' taste.The Fine Cheese Co.£2.25
- A range of quintessentially English 'biscuits' to accompany fine English Cheeses.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.95
- Delicate and buttery, all-butter, melt-in-the-mouth crackers, for soft and mild cheeses.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.35