Miller's Crackers and Biscuits for Cheese
A uniquely versatile range that has raised the bar in the cracker market. 60% fruit, nuts and seeds in the thinnest, crispiest, slice of toast-shaped cracker. Perfect for nibbling, for cheese, pâtés or to partner a drink.
Three perfect neutral, hexagonal wafers in upright boxes.
Our top sellers: Wheat and Charcoal, plus NEW Buttermilk: a tangy, blonde wafer with a rich tang.
Made with stone-ground flour, grown and milled in England, or with English butter and buttermilk.
Each cracker has a distinct character from the seeds, nuts and fruits. Essentially a neutral foil to partner cheese, meats and dips. All natural with no additives and preservatives.
What beer lovers have been waiting 10,000 years for. ( as long as beer has been in existence)
A cracker made with Ale.
- Flame-baked Water Crackers for cheese, pâtés and dipsArtisan Biscuits£2.25
- Beetroot, Potato and Spinach Crackers for cheese, pâtés and dipsArtisan Biscuits£2.25
- Taking three of your favourites from the Miller’s lines, Artisan Biscuits’ new box is ideal for e...Artisan Biscuits£5.95Out of Stock
- Three perfect neutral, hexagonal wafers in upright boxes.Artisan Biscuits£7.83
- All Miller's Toast, as a set. 10% OFF individual item price.Artisan Biscuits£10.14
- The cheese partners beer lovers have been waiting for...Artisan Biscuits£5.32
- Oak-smoked Flour and red Chilli Crackers for cheese, pâtés and dipsArtisan Biscuits£2.25
- The cracker that beer lovers have been waiting for...Artisan Biscuits£2.25