Still the yardstick for quality in so many ways: the sheer variety of the goats’ milk cheeses, the aromatic punch of the washed-rind cheeses, and the sublime fruitiness of the unpasteurised Bries and Camemberts.
If it undulates, it’s probably French.
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- Lusciously creamy and sinfully rich triple-cream cheeseThe Fine Cheese Co.£3.40Out of Stock
- An unpasteurised French cheese from the Jura mountain region: smooth, mellow, nutty, and with a l...The Fine Cheese Co.£13.25
- Unpasteurised sheeps' milk and matured in the Roquefort caves.The Fine Cheese Co.£14.55
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.75
- A semi-firm, unpasteurised cheese from the French Alps, with a soft, fruity and slightly salty fl...The Fine Cheese Co.£5.65Out of Stock
- A succulent and classic French blue cheese, with a rich and creamy texture, and a delicate blue f...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.25Out of Stock
- A supple-textured, washed-rind cheese from the Haut Savoie. It has a creamy delicacy of flavour t...The Fine Cheese Co.£15.95Out of Stock