French Cheese From the Fine Cheese Co.
Still the yardstick for quality in so many ways: the sheer variety of the goats’ milk cheeses,
the aromatic punch of the washed-rind cheeses, and the sublime fruitiness of the unpasteurised
Bries and Camemberts. If it undulates, it’s probably French.
- A delightfully rich and creamy cheese, with a silky-smooth, unctuous texture.The Fine Cheese Co.£4.75
- Lusciously creamy and sinfully rich triple-cream cheeseThe Fine Cheese Co.£3.40
- An unpasteurised French cheese from the Jura mountain region: smooth, mellow, nutty, and with a l...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.65
- Unpasteurised sheeps' milk and matured in the Roquefort caves.The Fine Cheese Co.£14.55
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.75
- Wrapped in a chestnut leaf, this goats’ cheese is nutty and complex.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.20
- An unpasteurised Brie-Camembert cross, with a rich, deep flavour. Decorated with a fern.The Fine Cheese Co.£25.00
- A soft, creamy and delicate cheese from Champagne, with an 'appley' aroma.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.50