Goats’ milk cheeses offer such an array of different flavours and styles.
Fresh and zesty, sweet and smooth, and mature and full-flavoured. We honestly think there is a goats’ milk cheese for everyone.
- A delicious, ripened, pasteurised, English goat log that is mellow and creamy.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.60
- This ripened goats' milk cheese is first rolled in ash, then matured to develop a complex, yet su...The Fine Cheese Co.£8.95Out of Stock
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.75
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- Delicate, almost bland in flavour, Haloumi has a wonderfully elastic texture that makes it perfec...The Fine Cheese Co.£4.45Out of Stock
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.15Out of Stock