Goats’ milk cheeses offer such an array of different flavours and styles.
Fresh and zesty, sweet and smooth, and mature and full-flavoured. We honestly think there is a goats’ milk cheese for everyone.
- A delicious, ripened, pasteurised, English goat log that is mellow and creamy.The Fine Cheese Co.£10.00
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.15
- Sweet and creamy, with only a suggestion of the strength you might expect from a rind-washed cheeseThe Fine Cheese Co.£7.80
- Wrapped in a chestnut leaf, this goats’ cheese is nutty and complex.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.20
- Intensely rich, smooth and creamy developing to a full-flavoured, tangy finishThe Fine Cheese Co.£9.50
- A fabulous goats’ milk cheese from Oxfordshire: delicate, rich, smooth and complex.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.95
- An ashed disc with a beautifully thin, wrinkled coat and a dense paste, with a texture reminiscen...The Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £8.30
Special Price £6.65
- Named after the famous Glastonbuy Tor, which rises magnificently from the Somerset Levels by the ...The Fine Cheese Co.£9.00
- A cheese with an ice-cream texture and the richness of a triple cream. The mixed milk adds a pung...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.75
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- An ashed, soft and delicate goats' milk pyramid from the Loire.The Fine Cheese Co.£5.45
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.95