Goats’ milk cheeses offer such an array of different flavours and styles.
Fresh and zesty, sweet and smooth, and mature and full-flavoured. We honestly think there is a goats’ milk cheese for everyone.
- A fabulous goats’ milk cheese from Oxfordshire: delicate, rich, smooth and complex.£9.95
- Intensely rich, smooth and creamy developing to a full-flavoured, tangy finish£9.50
- Wrapped in a chestnut leaf, this goats’ cheese is nutty and complex.£8.20
- Sweet and creamy, with only a suggestion of the strength you might expect from a rind-washed cheese£7.80
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.£6.15
- A cheese with an ice-cream texture and the richness of a triple cream. The mixed milk adds a pungency of aroma, and depth.£6.75Out of Stock
- A delicate, fully-ashed mixed milk cheese. Creamy, with just a hint of 'goatiness' and a yielding texture.£4.20Out of Stock
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.£7.60
- An ashed, soft and delicate goats' milk pyramid from the Loire.£5.45