Goats’ milk cheeses offer such an array of different flavours and styles.
Fresh and zesty, sweet and smooth, and mature and full-flavoured. We honestly think there is a goats’ milk cheese for everyone.
- A delicious, ripened, pasteurised, English goat log that is mellow and creamy.£10.70
- A mellow and slightly sweet Cheddar, hand-made from goats’ milk in Dorset, and matured for around six months.
Regular Price: £6.20
Special Price £3.10
- Intensely rich, smooth and creamy developing to a full-flavoured, tangy finish£10.20
- Wrapped in a chestnut leaf, this goats’ cheese is nutty and complex.£8.80
- Sweet and creamy, with only a suggestion of the strength you might expect from a rind-washed cheese£8.40
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.£7.60
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.£8.20
- An ashed, soft and delicate goats' milk pyramid from the Loire.£5.90
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.£4.30