Goats’ milk cheeses offer such an array of different flavours and styles.
Fresh and zesty, sweet and smooth, and mature and full-flavoured. We honestly think there is a goats’ milk cheese for everyone.
- A delicious, ripened, pasteurised, English goat log that is mellow and creamy.The Fine Cheese Co.£10.00
- Intensely rich, smooth and creamy developing to a full-flavoured, tangy finishThe Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £9.50
Special Price £4.45
- Wrapped in a chestnut leaf, this goats’ cheese is nutty and complex.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.20
- Sweet and creamy, with only a suggestion of the strength you might expect from a rind-washed cheeseThe Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £7.80
Special Price £3.60Out of Stock
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.15
- Named after the famous Glastonbuy Tor, which rises magnificently from the Somerset Levels by the ...The Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £9.00
Special Price £4.20
- A cheese with an ice-cream texture and the richness of a triple cream. The mixed milk adds a pung...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.75
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.60
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.95
- An English goats' milk cheese coated in ash, with an ice-cream texture, and creamy and mellow fla...The Fine Cheese Co.£9.00