Parmigiano Reggiano is so valuable that banks in the Emilia Romagna region of Northern Italy accept wheels of the cheese as collateral for loans.
Our range is so good, you’ll want to store it all under lock and key. From crunchy and piquant Pecorino to gooey and fruity Gorgonzola, fresh and creamy Mozzarella to indulgently creamy and rich mixed milk cheeses like La Tur: Once you get a taste of la dolce vita, there’ll be no turning back.
- A cheese with an ice-cream texture and the richness of a triple cream. The mixed milk adds a pung...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.75
- Alta Langa's version of the classic, mixed milk Italian Robiola. Soft and luscious.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.10
- Don’t worry, Gorgonzola Dolce is not out of stock. If you'd like this cheese, simply read on. ...The Fine Cheese Co.£5.65Out of Stock
- A mixed-milk Camembert cheese which is soft and supple, with a luscious, rich and creamy interior.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.45Out of Stock
- A semi- mature cheese (around 8 weeks old ), with a supple, almost 'springy' texture and a taste ...The Fine Cheese Co.£7.40Out of Stock