Sheep were the grazing animal of choice during the Middle Ages and it was not until the 13th century that cows’ milk was used extensively in cheesemaking in England. The recent resurgence in the use of sheep’s milk for cheesemaking has resulted in this stunning collection of cheeses, featuring modern marvels such as Flower Marie, and well–loved classics such as Manchego and Roquefort.
- A cheese with an ice-cream texture and the richness of a triple cream. The mixed milk adds a pung...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.75
- Delicate ewes' milk cheese. The flavour is a delicate balance of sweetness with a hint of almond...The Fine Cheese Co.£15.00
- A ripened, unpasteurised English sheep's milk cheese, with a white bloomy rind.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.70
- Delicate and creamy sheep’s milk cheese with a gentle flavour. Its heavenly texture and delicacy ...The Fine Cheese Co.£7.50
- Alta Langa's version of the classic, mixed milk Italian Robiola. Soft and luscious.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.10