Soft and Washed Rind Cheeses
Famous since the time of Charlemagne, Brie de Meaux is the classic and original Brie cheese, made just outside Paris in the Île-de-France. It was famously crowned the ‘king of cheeses’ by Talleyrand in the 1814 Congress of Vienna.
Some struggle to tell the difference between Brie and Camembert. Despite both being made from cows’ milk and both being soft cheeses, they are, however, quite different.
- A fabulously full-flavoured Brie-style cheese, hand-made in Suffolk by Jonny Crickmore from the m...The Fine Cheese Co.£16.40
- Delicate and creamy sheep’s milk cheese with a gentle flavour. Its heavenly texture and delicacy ...The Fine Cheese Co.£7.50
- A delicately flavoured, Guernsey-milk cheese, made by the Wigmores in Berkshire. Creamy, with a y...The Fine Cheese Co.£5.50
- Burgundy's most pungent cheese and its most famous. Epoisses Gaugry has a soft, oozy, luscious te...The Fine Cheese Co.£13.95Out of Stock
- A pasteurised English camembert-style cheese, with the thinnest rind and a fruity tang.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.90
- A buttery, fruity and complex cheese with a smooth and silky texture.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.25