Soft and Washed Rind Cheeses
Famous since the time of Charlemagne, Brie de Meaux is the classic and original Brie cheese, made just outside Paris in the Île-de-France. It was famously crowned the ‘king of cheeses’ by Talleyrand in the 1814 Congress of Vienna.
Some struggle to tell the difference between Brie and Camembert. Despite both being made from cows’ milk and both being soft cheeses, they are, however, quite different.
- Proudly made by Julianna Sedli, this is an English take on the French Classic Reblochon.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.45
- A delicately flavoured, Guernsey-milk cheese, made by the Wigmores in Berkshire. Creamy, with a y...The Fine Cheese Co.£5.90
- A pasteurised English camembert-style cheese, with the thinnest rind and a fruity tang.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.90
- A luscious, creamy soft cheese, marinated in herb-infused oil.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.00
- A delicate, rich and complex cheese. Hand-made by Julie Cheyney in Suffolk from the milk of Montb...The Fine Cheese Co.£7.95
- A marvellous interpretation of a Vacherin Mont d’Or.The Fine Cheese Co.£10.75
- A soft cheese with an ice cream-texture. Enriched with cream, so extremely rich and delicious.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.00