Gone are the days when vegetarians had to settle for second best on their cheeseboards.
Modern cheesemakers possess the necessary skill and know-how for creating artisan vegetarian cheeses that are filled with just as much complexity, character and ‘bite’ as anything made with animal rennet.
For Christmas we have changed our selection, so that we can maintain our quality and our service to you at this extremely busy time.
Be assured, our extensive range of cheeses will return in January.
- An intensely rich and creamy Stilton cheese, with a deep, lingering, complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£12.50
- A nettle-wrapped cheese with a fresh, clean taste.The Fine Cheese Co.£12.40
- Rich, unpasteurised Jersey cows' milk is used to create this fresh and buttery cheese.The Fine Cheese Co.£5.40Out of Stock
- Delicate and creamy ewes’ milk cheese with a gentle flavour. Made in Berkshire by the Wigmores. I...The Fine Cheese Co.£16.75
- A delicately flavoured, Guernsey-milk cheese, made by the Wigmores in Berkshire. Creamy, with a y...The Fine Cheese Co.£11.05
- An organic, hand-made, single-herd, Gouda-style English cheese that is sweet and rich.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.55Out of Stock
- A powerful, fruity cheese, with a full sweet flavour. Matured for at least 16 months to develop i...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.00Out of Stock
- Don’t worry, Stinking Bishop is not out of stock. If you'd like this cheese, simply read on. ...The Fine Cheese Co.£9.90Out of Stock
- A semi-hard English goats' cheese, with a crumbly texture and a mellow and complex flavour.The Fine Cheese Co.£6.15Out of Stock
- This ripened goats' milk cheese is first rolled in ash, then matured to develop a complex, yet su...The Fine Cheese Co.£9.45Out of Stock