Gone are the days when vegetarians had to settle for second best on their cheeseboards.
Modern cheesemakers possess the necessary skill and know-how for creating artisan vegetarian cheeses that are filled with just as much complexity, character and ‘bite’ as anything made with animal rennet.
- Delicate and creamy sheep’s milk cheese with a gentle flavour. Its heavenly texture and delicacy ...The Fine Cheese Co.£7.50
- Delicate ewes' milk cheese. The flavour is a delicate balance of sweetness with a hint of almond...The Fine Cheese Co.£15.00
- A washed curd cheese with a supple, silky texture and a delicate honeyed taste.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.30Out of Stock
- Made by Anthony Heard to a recipe learned from his Cypriot grandmother. Griddle, just as you woul...The Fine Cheese Co.£8.40
- A ripened, unpasteurised English sheep's milk cheese, with a white bloomy rind.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.70