Gone are the days when vegetarians had to settle for second best on their cheeseboards.
Modern cheesemakers possess the necessary skill and know-how for creating artisan vegetarian cheeses that are filled with just as much complexity, character and ‘bite’ as anything made with animal rennet.
- Delicate and creamy sheep’s milk cheese with a gentle flavour. Its heavenly texture and delicacy ...The Fine Cheese Co.£7.50
- A marvellous interpretation of a Vacherin Mont d’Or.The Fine Cheese Co.£10.75
- Sweet and creamy, with only a suggestion of the strength you might expect from a rind-washed cheeseThe Fine Cheese Co.£7.80
- Delicate ewes' milk cheese. The flavour is a delicate balance of sweetness with a hint of almond...The Fine Cheese Co.£15.00
- A delicately flavoured, Guernsey-milk cheese, made by the Wigmores in Berkshire. Creamy, with a y...The Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £11.05
Special Price £6.65
- A soft cheese with an ice cream-texture. Enriched with cream, so extremely rich and delicious.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.00
- A ripened, unpasteurised English sheep's milk cheese, with a white bloomy rind.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.70
- A fabulous goats’ milk cheese from Oxfordshire: delicate, rich, smooth and complex.The Fine Cheese Co.£9.95