Our Essential Cheeses
Our all time favourites: Cheeses that typify the quality of a style and the skill of the cheesemakers.
These are the cheeses we simply cannot live without, and any of them would make a fantastic foundation for the perfect cheeseboard.
- A smooth, rich and luscious Brie with a decadent, truffle centre.£8.40
- The Vacherin season is back. Made from the rich, unpasteurised milk of alpine pastures, this cheese has a melting, voluptuous texture.£5.80Out of Stock
- An unpasteurised, small, firm French goats cheese, with an intense flavour.£4.30
- Delicious unctuous goats’ cheese from the Poitou region of France.£8.20
- An unpasteurised, ashed, French goats cheese log, that is both creamy and full-flavoured.£10.50