Our Essential Cheeses
Our all time favourites: Cheeses that typify the quality of a style and the skill of the cheesemakers.
These are the cheeses we simply cannot live without, and any of them would make a fantastic foundation for the perfect cheeseboard.
- Englands' only unpasteurised Red Leicester cheese, with a creamy and mellow flavour.£6.75
- Unpasteurised Parmigiano Reggiano, matured until it is 30 months old for an extra flavour dimension.£13.95Out of Stock
- A brand new Artisan Somerset Cheddar made by Todd and Maugan Trethowan, just seven miles from Cheddar Gorge. Moist and succulent in texture, it is full-flavoured with a hint of tropical fruit. *Photo depicts a whole Pitchfork Truckle (24kg). Below weights denote a cut of Pitchfork Cheddar.£7.69
- A great present for a cheese-loving cook. Save £2.00 when bought together.
- An innovative mountain style cheese from Switzerland. Sweet, nutty and robust.£5.90
- Matured for 16 months by Walo in his caves, where the warmer conditions allow for an intensity of flavour that is quite unique.£7.40Out of Stock