- We send goods by overnight carrier to destinations on the GB mainland only.
- We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or work-place of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates.
- We must have a complete post code and telephone number for every delivery address.
- We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Our delivery should arrive by mid-day. Please call us on 01225 448748, if your parcel has not arrived by 1pm, so that we can locate it.
- Because our products are perishable, we must have an alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as "leave in porch/on step/with a neighbour". This is particularly important if you are sending a surprise gift; but, even if you are planning to be in, circumstances do change.
- We would ideally like 48 hours’ notice of your order, but we will pull out the stops if you cannot give us that much time. In the latter case, please telephone your order - 01225 448748 – rather than place it through the website.
- In any case, please place your order by 10.30am, if you require it for the following day.
Ordering by telephone
- Call 01225 448748.
- Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
- The answer-phone is always available outside these times.
- Lines busy? Please leave a message and telephone number, and we will get back to you.
- We offer First Class Service - a next day before noon service, for an important deadline. £8.99
- Business Class Service - a next day anytime service. (Our minimum service for any food that needs chilling e.g. cheese.) £6.99
- Economy Class Service - a two-day service. (Only for food that does not need chilling.) £5.99
Each service charge covers one delivery to one address.
- The last date for placing an order for Christmas 2013 is Sunday 15th December .
- All Orders for Christmas week will arrive between Tuesday 17th December and Friday 20th December. You must call us if your goods are not received by mid-day on Friday 20th, so that we can replace any lost parcels in time for Christmas.
- Ordering for New Year? Please ensure your order is with us by Midnight on Friday 27th December for delivery on Tuesday 31st December.
- Normal service will be resumed on Friday 3rd January 2014.
- Delivery charge is £8.99 per parcel to any UK Mainland Address. Deliveries to Scotland may carry a surcharge. Please enquire.
- Ordering online – please visit www.finecheese.co.uk and use our secure system to order online.
- Ordering by telephone – call 01225 448748
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am- 6pm
The answer phone is always available outside this time. Lines busy? – leave a message and telephone number, and we will get back to you.
- Contents – From time to time it is necessary to substitute items. Should this happen, items will be replaced with similar goods to equal quality and value. All cheese weights are approximate.