Our delivery service
- We send goods by overnight carrier to destinations on the GB mainland only.
- We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or work-place of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates.
- We must have a complete post code and telephone number for every delivery address.
- We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Our delivery should arrive by mid-day. Please call us on 01225 448748, if your parcel has not arrived by 1pm, so that we can locate it.
- Because our products are perishable, we must have an alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as "leave in porch/on step/with a neighbour". This is particularly important if you are sending a surprise gift; but, even if you are planning to be in, circumstances do change.
- We would ideally like 48 hours’ notice of your order, but we will pull out the stops if you cannot give us that much time. In the latter case, please telephone your order - 01225 448748 – rather than place it through the website.
- In any case, please place your order by 10.30am, if you require it for the following day.
Ordering by telephone
- Call 01225 448748.
- Office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
- The answer-phone is always available outside these times.
- Lines busy? Please leave a message and telephone number, and we will get back to you.