Our Delivery Service
We send goods by overnight carrier to destinations on the GB mainland only.
We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or work-place of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates. If your parcel is being delivered to a business, please advise us of the operating hours.
We must have a complete postcode and mobile telephone number for every delivery address.
Please provide a mobile telephone number and our third-party courier service, DPD, will send you a text message advising you of an estimated arrival time for your package.
We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and now Saturdays.
*We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands & Islands on Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
Because our products are perishable, we must have an alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as "leave in porch/on step/with a neighbour". This is particularly important if you are sending a surprise gift; but, even if you are planning to be in, circumstances do change.
We would ideally like 48 hours’ notice of your order, but we will pull out the stops if you cannot give us that much time. In the latter case, please telephone your order - 01225 448748 – rather than place it through the website.
In any case, please place your order by midday, if you require it for the following day.
- Delivery is FREE for all orders over £20.00 in value. For any order lower in value than £20.00, our pricing is very simple, it costs £2.95 to get your order delivered to any address on the GB mainland.*Excluding Highlands & Islands (a delivery surcharge may apply).
- Some delivery addresses in the Scottish Highlands and Islands can take two days for our couriers to reach. If you enter a postcode that this may apply to, you will see 'Two Day Delivery by Courier' as your delivery option.
- In those instances, please note that the date you have selected on our shipping calendar may not be guaranteed. Therefore please allow for an additional day for your goods to arrive.
- A delivery surcharge may also apply. Should you need any advice on this point, simply give us a call on 01225 448748.
How will your order arrive?
We want your cheese to arrive as ripe and in perfect condition as if it was served in our Bath or Belgravia café restaurants.
- We use a special waxed cheese paper, because cling film makes your cheese sweat. Then, to keep it cool, we use ice packs unless it’s really chilly outside, then we don’t need to.
- The cardboard box we’ve chosen is strong (just in case a courier drops it). It’s smart too, thanks to being recyclable, reusable and made from renewable materials
- To keep it safe, the products are packed with zig zag paper, which is recyclable.
If you want your box to look the bee’s knees, though, why not pay for a gift box? These beautiful glossy boxes, designed by John Broadley, are tied with a ribbon and placed into a plastic sack for added protection.
Ordering By Telephone
Call 01225 448748.
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm.
The answer-phone is always available outside these times.
Lines busy? Please leave a message and telephone number, and we will get back to you.