The Fine Cheese Co. Crackers and Biscuits for Cheese
Because cheese should never be lonely, we created a range of crackers that are more than just vehicles for transporting cheese from plate to palate.
Through selling cheese in our original Bath shop, we were struck by two thoughts: why are there so many great cheeses and so few great crackers to go with them? And, if certain foods are naturally perfect partners for cheese, why not create a cracker featuring those natural ingredients?
- A crunchy cracker for any mild cheese.The Fine Cheese Co.£3.00
- Bath Squares, Charcoal Squares and Wheat Rounds, in one box.The Fine Cheese Co.£8.50
- All Toast for Cheese, as a set. 10% OFF individual item price.The Fine Cheese Co.£13.52
- Crisp, neutral, sugar-free and sprinkled with sea salt. Individual portion packs of three cracker...The Fine Cheese Co.£4.95Out of Stock
- Crispy-textured crackers for cheese, with a dark 'nutty' taste.The Fine Cheese Co.£2.25Out of Stock
- A range of quintessentially English 'biscuits' to accompany fine English Cheeses.The Fine Cheese Co.£7.95
- Crumbly texture with a hint of sweetness to flatter tangy goats' milk cheeses.The Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £3.35
Special Price £2.65
- Individual Crackers for Individuals. Always fresh and ready to eat.The Fine Cheese Co.£4.95
- All-butter, crisp, neutral. Individual portion packs of two crackers Always fresh and ready to e...The Fine Cheese Co.
Regular Price: £4.95
Special Price £3.95Out of Stock