Other European Cheeses
A selection of our favourite cheeses from Spain, Switzerland, Greece and Sweden.
Master Affineur Walo Von Mühlenen provides our Swiss range, and you’ll find no finer Gruyère this side of the Alps (or anywhere else for that matter).
Our Manchego is made by the Parra family, true artisans who have made the Manchego of our dreams, and Almnäs Tegel, our first Swedish cheese, was the inaugural winner of the Ann-Marie Dyas Award for Best Artisan Cheese at The 2018 World Cheese Awards. A worthy inclusion, even though we had to travel so far to find it.
*Our web shop is in Christmas mode. Is the item you are looking for out of stock? Give us a call on 01225 448748
- An innovative mountain style cheese from Switzerland – Sweet, nutty and robust.The Fine Cheese Co.£11.75
- Matured for 16 months by Walo in his caves, where the warmer conditions allow for an intensity of...The Fine Cheese Co.£14.75Out of Stock
- Delicate, almost bland in flavour, Haloumi has a wonderfully elastic texture that makes it perfec...The Fine Cheese Co.£4.45Out of Stock
- A rich, powerful Spanish blue cheese, wrapped in sycamore leaves, and matured in natural limeston...The Fine Cheese Co.£6.25Out of Stock
- This cheese may look like a hefty brick, but the paste is sweetness itself. It is smooth and dens...The Fine Cheese Co.£11.18Out of Stock