1x Piccante chorizo hoop, chopped
1x pack of Haloumi cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
1x whole garlic clove, peeled
1x100g bag of mixed baby leaves
6 Seggiano Lava-roasted artichoke hearts, cut into quarters
A handful of mint and parsley, roughly chopped
Juice of ½ a lemon
A handful of capers
1x fresh chilli, chopped
1. Heat the frying pan to high. Fry the garlic clove in a little olive oil until golden and remove from pan.
2. Throw in the chorizo. Once the chorizo begins to crisp add the chilli and halloumi.
3. Fry the halloumi until golden and add in capers. Take off the heat and mix in the parsley and mint.
4. Place the mixed leaves, lemon juice and artichokes in a bowl and add the warm ingredients. Toss the mix so that all leaves are coated.
5. To finish serve with crusty bread and a crisp white wine. 1. Heat the